On my previous post, I declared I’d work as twice as hard.
Judging by my evaluation exams, it seems that I have to work three times as hard.
I am aiming to be a topnotcher so it is logical if I thought getting a passing mark on an evaluation exam is a boo-boo.
I know I am the least candidate in every reviewee’s mind to be their top one. I will never be. I never heard from any of them that they want me to be it. I have to show them a “commoner” like me can so it will engrave on their minds that they can too. With a huge effort and dedication, they can. We can.
The top spot is not just for those who earned latin honors and quizzers only. It is for anyone who is dedicated, ready to sacrifice most of his waking time studying and learning from everyone.
I know the road is a very tough one. But, hey, I am enjoying the journey anyway. Less than a hundred days to go and we will be engineers. A hundred days’re nothing if it were worth the sacrifice.
I study all my might because I do not want regrets anymore. I hope and believe it will be the same for everyone.
“Rooting for the guy I love with someone else… How on earth am I supposed to do that?”
– Kondo Risa, Hatsukoi, Katakoi
Right in the feels. *sobs*
This one shot is probably the closest in my heart right now together with Matryoshka.
While preparing for my next battle, I saw the past conqueror, I was attenuated.
The battle is worth winning for.
But now I think if I deserve such prize.
Hence, I doubled the hard work I put into the preparations before I declare war.
I will win the war. I claim it. The prize is worth it.
1. The person I am crazy about most is Ed Sheeran.
– Like I fangirl in front of the telly if Ed is shown and “cried” when I didn’t attend his concert. So on his next local concert, I’d buy the VIP Pass because I am rich by that time.
2. I just learned to whistle and snap recently.
– At 20 years old. Yep.
3. I never finished any crossword puzzle.
– Though I am a huge puzzle geek.
4. I never “stalked” any of my (past and present) crushes’ wall on facebook or on any social networking sites because I lose heart to whatever I may see and get embarrassed.
5. My favorite clothing lines are Forever 21, H&M, Uniqlo, Pull and Bear, Candies but none of these are in my closet except Candies.
– Because damn, their clothes are kawaii.
6. My favorite scent is A Touch of Pink by Lacoste and J. Lo’s.
– Or I just love pink.
7. My favorite espresso is macchiato. Mocha is second place. Kapeng barako is third. No sugar.
8. I wanted to receive a cactus in a pot instead of flowers. Or flowers in a pot.
– Because cacti live longer.
9. My fashion icon is Wang Ji Won.
– My girl crush, btw.
10. I want to be a brain surgeon.
– But I was discouraged by a friend. So it will just be a hobby. No, I’ll just read about neurology.
Past is past.
But it is necessary to never forget the past so the mistakes done will never be repeated.
So to be extra careful with the person who did such thing.
Never make decisions when happy or angry.
Or regret everything.
Last Wednesday, we had our first ever evaluation exam that comprised of algebra and trigonometry.
Before that, we had a make-up class in vectors from 12-2 with my favorite instructor, Sir Julius. I sure had fun. Then break for 30 minutes. From 2:30-6:30 was engineering economy. Sabaw.
It exhausted our brains.
We ate for 30 minutes then 6:30 PM marked our eval exam.
I knew myself that I was not well-equipped.
The first thing I thought after seeing the test papers was, “Oh, my God,” in the tune of Blank Space.
Thirty minutes had passed I only answered 10 items out of 50. God, it was hard!
Overall, I answered half of it and when the proctor announced to pass the papers, SHOTGUN! I shaded the answer sheet mindlessly.
Then my friend and I laughed because we felt the same and regretted not reviewing well. I was so lax. Too lazy to reach my goal.
I reviewed the module that was given to us. I did not finish trigonometry. I did not even reach the angle-of-elevation part.
The good thing was it inspired us to study NOW and have fun LATER.
WARNING! The following texts are some random deep shit observations of a lady during that time of the month.
Read at your own risk.
Understanding is apperciated.
Fuck this. Fuck that.
Why in the world do these scums get mad at those who do not give them alms?
Why the fuck do that young beggar bring her deformed baby asking for alms in the jeep?! Handicapped do their best at work so why can’t people like her work? She is much fortunate to have her body complete.
Damn that guy. I freaking hate him. I sat next to him to join our friends’ conversation but he turned his back. He created a fucking wall. I could not hear nor see my friends’ faces anymore. Damn that clueless, dumb, sluggish, old fart. I hate you! I felt like I had no freaking friends. Thanks for making me feel like a wallflower, fart head. Just a little more, I’ll snap and have your balls ripped. And then what? When we met in rest room, you opened up a conversation like you did nothing wrong.
That guy made me search the whole bookstore for fillers. The second I handed them to him, he changed his mind like a little bratty princess and switched to bond papers I suggested some time ago and thought it was his great idea. So I snapped and told him, “Nakakabwisit ka,” for the first time. That retard.
God, why always me? He never gave credits to my extensive efforts. Nor listened. Hmph.
A little more, I’ll snap.